Sticky Note messages

Worldly and otherworldly topics
SomeInternetBloke
Formerly: Makes Sense

Sticky Note messages

Post by SomeInternetBloke » Tue Oct 05, 2021 3:29 am

Put mismatched deluge of clothes from washer to dryer STAT.
Last edited by SomeInternetBloke on Tue Oct 05, 2021 3:37 am, edited 2 times in total.
"My favourite song from one of my favourite albums, Nena asking you to please, please let her be your pirate. So smooth and joyful, I have to listen to it three times if I listen once" - ashi

Tags:

SomeInternetBloke

Re: Sticky Note messages

Post by SomeInternetBloke » Tue Oct 05, 2021 3:32 am

Dear Highly Irregular,

I would like to order you a classic NY pie all the way from Cali. You cool with that? Ill buy ya something else. Just give me the shop's number and we'll go from there. Okay. I won't secretly mail the operative poison to lace it with ok. ("Mikey/Susan, code red, kill the bastard! He's all good and not a sliver of evil in 'em. Make 'em pay damnit!")
"My favourite song from one of my favourite albums, Nena asking you to please, please let her be your pirate. So smooth and joyful, I have to listen to it three times if I listen once" - ashi

HighlyIrregular
Formerly: BarIII

Post by HighlyIrregular » Tue Oct 05, 2021 3:41 am

Thank you but I once killed a hobo in Phoenix.

I like pie though. I would have picked cherry.

SomeInternetBloke

Post by SomeInternetBloke » Thu Oct 14, 2021 4:36 am

I remember this hot number flying off the shelves at Dollar Tree: Sarah Lee frozen pie/cake slices. Only cost $1.00 ... hollar!

They would practically melt on the way home from the store during rehab. Good times. I talked too much if I recall. The fellas would speed up on me. My conversation wasn't offputting just the wrong proportion of ingredients e.g., things like laughing/talking too much at the wrong time stuff like that. thoughts?
Last edited by SomeInternetBloke on Thu Oct 14, 2021 4:51 am, edited 3 times in total.

HighlyIrregular

Post by HighlyIrregular » Thu Oct 14, 2021 4:42 am

I actually bought frozen cherry blintzes and I think of you when I eat them if that means anything. All natural ingredients yet they taste funny. I won't buy that brand again.
SomeInternetBloke wrote:
Thu Oct 14, 2021 4:36 am
How'd it happen, c'mon don't keep it to yourself.
I didn't like how he looked at me, with his eyes closed and his head down. It's a sign of disrespect.

SomeInternetBloke

Post by SomeInternetBloke » Thu Oct 14, 2021 4:50 am

HighlyIrregular wrote:
Thu Oct 14, 2021 4:42 am
I actually bought frozen cherry blintzes and I think of you when I eat them if that means anything. All natural ingredients yet they taste funny. I won't buy that brand again.
You're an honest man. I know I can count on you to return a square-jawed nod. :vcool:

SomeInternetBloke

Post by SomeInternetBloke » Sun Nov 21, 2021 10:43 pm

proof that telepathic thievery's afoot!

(I know, uncanny - no need to send consolations through pms and stuff)

Phew! Glad I got that, Y: The Last Man, TV show canceled. Guys it never pays to steal stuff. Showed them. You can't rip someone's work off and then on hope and a prayer, expect to explain it when people ask for explanations. Doesn't work that way folks. Plus, she had no superpowers yet. No, psychopathy doesn't make you special. Stooooopad stoopad. :popcorn:

HighlyIrregular

Post by HighlyIrregular » Mon Nov 22, 2021 5:30 am

Sunday was a stunningly unproductive day, but I went shopping.

Note to self: get more done! Problem is, I didn't feel like I was slacking much. That's why it was stunning.

I used an actual sticky note to remind me to turn the clock back recently. I know Windows does it automatically for the computer, but it tells you so much stuff like the temperature on the task bar, that no viruses were found during a scan, etc., that I think it should tell you when it's time to change the time. I've needed it for holiday reminders too and never got them.