Possible evidence that sex is natural

Worldly and otherworldly topics
HighlyIrregular
Formerly: BarIII

Possible evidence that sex is natural

Post by HighlyIrregular » Sat Oct 16, 2021 3:20 pm

My research has advanced since my old thread "There's no evidence that sex is natural". Weighted blankets are possible evidence. My old argument was that a low enough percentage of people would figure sex out without being taught that sex may no longer be instinctive or natural. After several years pondering sex, I have some new ideas. Even a person who never heard about sex might sleep next to a woman who he happens to be attracted to, only because his tribe routinely sleeps next to each other. They'd both want to cuddle because it's more comfortable to have some weight against against them, the way animals like to snuggle up against each other. Maybe it evolved to scare off predators or prevent freezing or to increase blood flow while inactive, the way compression stockings work. From cuddling-with-consent with someone you're attracted to, especially when it's dark and others are asleep and can't see you, it's easier to figure out sex.

Tags:

SomeInternetBloke
Formerly: Makes Sense

Re: Possible evidence that sex is natural

Post by SomeInternetBloke » Sat Oct 16, 2021 7:29 pm

HighlyIrregular wrote:
Sat Oct 16, 2021 3:20 pm
My research has advanced since my old thread "There's no evidence that sex is natural". Weighted blankets are possible evidence. My old argument was that a low enough percentage of people would figure sex out without being taught that sex may no longer be instinctive or natural. After several years pondering sex, I have some new ideas. Even a person who never heard about sex might sleep next to a woman who he happens to be attracted to, only because his tribe routinely sleeps next to each other. They'd both want to cuddle because it's more comfortable to have some weight against against them, the way animals like to snuggle up against each other. Maybe it evolved to scare off predators or prevent freezing or to increase blood flow while inactive, the way compression stockings work. From cuddling-with-consent with someone you're attracted to, especially when it's dark and others are asleep and can't see you, it's easier to figure out sex.
I can trace how you started this thought. Ask me how?

You exist somewhere between point A: protector and point B: blundering do-gooder. One might say, a bit heavy-handed. I think you're reaching mister. You should go easier on yourself. Your brain will thank you.

*licks knuckles and soft-punches cheek bones while crossed eyed*

or

Sex is obviously an evolutionary excuse to burn calories and consume food and poop. We're all Gaia and Gaia is a selfish whore out to please herself at everyone's expense. #autismrules
"My favourite song from one of my favourite albums, Nena asking you to please, please let her be your pirate. So smooth and joyful, I have to listen to it three times if I listen once" - ashi

HighlyIrregular
Formerly: BarIII

Post by HighlyIrregular » Sat Oct 16, 2021 8:23 pm

You say that like I wouldn't fuck a hot junkie.

Stigmata

Post by Stigmata » Mon Oct 18, 2021 7:09 pm

HighlyIrregular wrote:
Sat Oct 16, 2021 8:23 pm
You say that like I wouldn't fuck a hot junkie.
While I normally frown upon the exploitation of drug addicts, the laissze-faire capitalist in me is hesitant to allow silly things like morality impede upon good, basic bartering.

I thank you for being a patriot in the face of the radical libruh agenda.

SomeInternetBloke

Post by SomeInternetBloke » Sat Oct 23, 2021 12:48 am

why does Felatio exist wise one?
Last edited by SomeInternetBloke on Sat Oct 23, 2021 8:15 pm, edited 2 times in total.
"My favourite song from one of my favourite albums, Nena asking you to please, please let her be your pirate. So smooth and joyful, I have to listen to it three times if I listen once" - ashi

SomeInternetBloke

Post by SomeInternetBloke » Sat Oct 23, 2021 1:04 am