Got posture?

Worldly and otherworldly topics
SomeInternetBloke
Formerly: Makes Sense

Got posture?

Post by SomeInternetBloke » Sun Nov 28, 2021 9:44 pm

(edited)

I used to have horrible oral posture. I had a lisp for crying out loud. Now I don't (obviously). I um, I find that people have differing foot postures also. I think it invovles pronation and stuff...

I used to have very high arches. So much so people would insinuate I crossed dressed in my spare time (wore high heels etc). I don't have high arches anymore.

But I've been told I have excellent posture. Also noticed that I have a huge collection of tennies (shoes) with intact soles and stuff because of my healthy foot posture.

neat hat that captures my sentiment for footwear

How's your posture?

(Do you posture to disguise your posture? lol)

tangentially related, are there any edit nazi's on here. people with such high iq's that they start to fidget and have a nervous breakdown when they encounter average grammatically error-prone lurch's like myself? :lol: if there are, knock it off! :mad:
"My favourite song from one of my favourite albums, Nena asking you to please, please let her be your pirate. So smooth and joyful, I have to listen to it three times if I listen once" - ashi

Tags:

Spartan26

Re: Got posture?

Post by Spartan26 » Sun Dec 05, 2021 6:18 am

I have horrible posture. Occasionally I think about it and try to sit up straight. I don't slouch when I stand. I think part of my slouching when I work is due to less than perfect eyesight.

Yesterday

Post by Yesterday » Fri Dec 31, 2021 3:38 pm

I see. Please tell me more about work.
ENTP

"Our truest selves exist within the observational incongruencies among general first impressions and further analyses of the finer details."
- from my Ph.D. thesis in psychobabble

JohnClay

Post by JohnClay » Sat Jan 01, 2022 2:03 am

When on my iMac I usually sit right near the end of the chair and have one or two legs up on the nearby bed.... I think it makes my back more flexible than having good posture.