OpenAI's insights into INTPs?

Worldly and otherworldly topics
JohnClay

OpenAI's insights into INTPs?

Post by JohnClay » Mon Jun 06, 2022 9:58 am

This is from OpenAI (GPT-3?) which learnt about things by crawling the Internet....

https://beta.openai.com/playground

why is an intp like a dog?

An INTP is like a dog because they are both loyal and independent. They are also both intelligent and curious.

why is an intp like a cat?

An INTP is like a cat in that they are both independent, curious, and intelligent. Cats are also known for being aloof and sometimes standoffish, which are qualities that INTPs can also possess.

why do intps suck?

There is no one answer to this question as everyone has different opinions. Some people may find that intps suck because they are perceived as being arrogant or aloof, while others may find them intriguing and intelligent. Ultimately, it comes down to personal preference.

why do intps rule?

There is no one answer to this question as everyone may have their own reasons for why they believe intps rule. Some might say it is because of their intelligence and ability to think logically, while others might say it is because of their independent and creative nature. Whatever the reason, there are many people who believe that intps are great leaders and problem solvers, and that they have a lot to offer the world.

what is the funniest part of an intp?

There is no one funniest part of an INTP. Each individual INTP has a unique sense of humor that is often quirky and unconventional. Many INTPs enjoy poking fun at themselves and others in a good-natured way. They may also enjoy dry, sarcastic humor.

why are you an intp?

I'm an INTP because I like to think about things in new and different ways. I'm always looking for new and innovative ways to do things, and I'm constantly questioning why things are the way they are. I'm also very independent and like to have my own space to think and work on my own projects.

what enneagram personality is most like intp?

INTPs are most like the Enneagram Personality Type 8 - The Challenger.

[Though I think I'm a lot like an investigator...]

why is is an intp most like the challenger?

INTPs are most like the challenger type because they are both independent thinker who value logic and reason. They are both likely to be interested in theoretical or abstract concepts, and they are both often more interested in ideas than in people.

why is is an intp most like the investigator?

INTPs are attracted to the Investigator role because it offers them a chance to engage in a solitary, theoretical pursuit where they can analyze and make deductions about the world around them.