Agreeables Anonymous

Worldly and otherworldly topics
Yesterday

Agreeables Anonymous

Post by Yesterday » Mon Dec 12, 2022 5:08 pm

When did we all become so agreeable? It's disgusting. I haven't seen a tantalizing quibble on this forum in an entire year's time. Something is awry and I intend on doing something about it because I care about you all enough to not let your raging individualism wither away into decrepitude.

Order, order. The meeting is in session!

A moment of silence for all the pathetic Agreeable addicts out here who've failed to come to their senses of late. God, grant me the proclivity for pursuing antagonistic interactions, this my ship and I am the captain, waka waka bing bang boom.

*Passes around the cashola hat for coffee bean funds n'stuff*

Some brief house cleaning. Now I ain't never come out n'said yet but. Our community is more docile than ever from what I believe is the suffering from pandemic panic psychosis. Folks, this is why we seek help from our "higher power" for enlightenment. Excellante excellante buds, here at these meetings we getter done right. I've been in these here rooms for a long while. Ya know why? Cause it works. Duh. I've set up a kiosk with pamphlets and coffee and stuff in the back.

Ok, ahem! My names Yesterday and I'm addicted to being agreeable. I woke up with a hankering today. It was real bad so I dialed up my sponsor and ya know what happened? I told him to screw off and said all types of profanity and called him every name in the book. Felt better right after too. I believe it's how we're meant to feel. Empowered. Strong. Not passive from being polite 24 and 7. What is everyone so thin-skinned we all gotta walk on egg shells? I dunno that's all I got. I'm here for you all if you need me.

:hat:
ENTP

"Our truest selves exist within the observational incongruencies among general first impressions and further analyses of the finer details."
- from my Ph.D. thesis in psychobabble

Tags:

Yesterday

Re: Agreeables Anonymous

Post by Yesterday » Tue Dec 20, 2022 12:15 am

I've permanently closed down this group for promoting antagonistic behavior and mean rhetoric that props up the self at the expense of others. It's despicable and effrontery to human decency. I quite appreciate the cooperative and friendly vibes on intp.live. Makes me feel good to be a part of a community of pleasant people.
ENTP

"Our truest selves exist within the observational incongruencies among general first impressions and further analyses of the finer details."
- from my Ph.D. thesis in psychobabble