Skin scars, tell us about 'em, if you gottem

Worldly and otherworldly topics
Yesterday

Skin scars, tell us about 'em, if you gottem

Post by Yesterday » Sat Jun 17, 2023 6:08 pm

I have a scar in my right nostril from aggressive booger picking in childhood and up into early adulthood because there was always something up there that tissue couldn't dislodge But maybe that's just what I tell myself. Perhaps I really wanted to move some things around idk.

(edited)

Heh...heh...you know, I got all these scar-prone parts on my body, man. Turns out, I ain't so great at calculatin' how much power I pack in my hands, arms, shoulders, legs, and even my big ol' butt when I turn corners, ya dig? But hey, guess what? I don't mess up movin' my head, no siree! I keep it all smooth and shaved, 'cause if I show clumsiness there, it's like showin' off my lack of care for my thinkin' hardware, you know? 'Specially when my job is sittin' in a chair all day doin' diddly squat.

Now, don't get me wrong, I do care 'bout my noggin! My head-skin, head-muscles, skull, and all them brain bits inside. It's a big deal, man, not just figuratively but literally too, if ya catch my drift. If I could hit rewind, I'd steer clear of all them corner-cutting habits, avoidin' the scars they bring. I'd learn to slow down, be more patient in my decision-making. Take it easy, one breath at a time, you know what I'm sayin'?

What sorts of scars do you have on your skin?
Last edited by Yesterday on Tue Jun 27, 2023 2:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
ENTP

"Our truest selves exist within the observational incongruencies among general first impressions and further analyses of the finer details."
- from my Ph.D. thesis in psychobabble

Tags:

HighlyIrregular II
Formerly: BarII

Re: Skin scars, tell us about 'em, if you gottem

Post by HighlyIrregular II » Sun Jun 18, 2023 1:17 am

Pencil point in my hand. Takes me back to grade school. Some day I want to free it and caress it. But it's still too soon. Fuck the little bastard.

Yesterday

Post by Yesterday » Sun Jun 18, 2023 5:31 am

HighlyIrregular II wrote:
Sun Jun 18, 2023 1:17 am
Pencil point in my hand. Takes me back to grade school. Some day I want to free it and caress it. But it's still too soon. Fuck the little bastard.
If you were me you couldn't have said it better (I type analyzered it bud). Good job

By the way, when was the last time you were good jobbed?
ENTP

"Our truest selves exist within the observational incongruencies among general first impressions and further analyses of the finer details."

HighlyIrregular II
Formerly: BarII

Post by HighlyIrregular II » Sun Jun 18, 2023 6:03 am

Yesterday wrote:
Sun Jun 18, 2023 5:31 am
By the way, when was the last time you were good jobbed?
Smilies took the place of some.potential good jobs. I was hearted yesterday for a joke and thumbs upped twice a couple of days ago for a post about a Cambridge "test your English" test that I suspected had a bad choice of answers The super complimented my plaster repair. Can't remember a literal "good job" before yours.

Yesterday

Post by Yesterday » Tue Jun 27, 2023 2:06 am

Yesterday wrote:
Sat Jun 17, 2023 6:08 pm
I have a scar in my right nostril from aggressive booger picking in childhood and up into early adulthood because there was always something up there that tissue couldn't dislodge But maybe that's just what I tell myself. Perhaps I really wanted to move some things around idk.

(edited)

Heh...heh...you know, I got all these scar-prone parts on my body, man. Turns out, I ain't so great at calculatin' how much power I pack in my hands, arms, shoulders, legs, and even my big ol' butt when I turn corners, ya dig? But hey, guess what? I don't mess up movin' my head, no siree! I keep it all smooth and shaved, 'cause if I show clumsiness there, it's like showin' off my lack of care for my thinkin' hardware, you know? 'Specially when my job is sittin' in a chair all day doin' diddly squat.

But let me set the record straight: I do care about my noggin. I care about my scalp, my head muscles, my skull, and all the precious brain bits inside. I It's a big deal, man, not just figuratively but literally too, if ya catch my drift. If I could hit rewind, I'd steer clear of all them corner-cutting habits, avoidin' the scars they bring. I'd learn to slow down, be more patient in my decision-making. Take it easy, one breath at a time, you know what I'm sayin'?

What sorts of scars do you have on your skin?
say man you really said it brotha. all that style got you bein' funny.
ENTP