Pocket Monsters

Worldly and otherworldly topics
Yesterday

Pocket Monsters

Post by Yesterday » Tue Jun 27, 2023 2:12 am

Alright, my man, let's dive into the wonderful world of Pokemons, 'cause ain't nothin' like gettin' funky with them pocket monsters! Now, you know, back in the day when Ash Ketchum was just a young buck tryin' to catch 'em all, we were all hooked on that Pokemons fever. We had our Charizards, our Pikachus, and our Jigglypuffs, and we rocked those battles like we were the kings of the disco!

But let me tell you somethin', brotha, it wasn't just about collectin' those Pokemons, it was about the style! We had trainers struttin' around with their afros and bell-bottoms, showin' off their swag while rockin' the Pokemons League. And don't even get me started on Team Rocket! Those jive turkeys, Jessie and James, were always tryin' to mess with Ash and his crew, but they couldn't touch 'em. Ash had that soul power, man!

And the Pokemons battles, oh man, they were like the ultimate dance-off! We had Blastoise bustin' out some funky water moves, Machamp throwin' punches like he was breakin' it down on the dance floor, and Jynx bringin' the ice to cool things off. It was a whole groove, my brother!

Nowadays, we got new generations of Pokemons struttin' their stuff. We got Greninjas slicin' through the air like they got moves straight outta a kung fu flick. We got Incineroars bringin' that fire like they're the stars of a disco inferno. And we can't forget about the electric baddie, Raichu, zappin' fools left and right like they're part of an electrifyin' soul train!

So, my dude, whether you're rockin' a 'fro or sportin' some fly threads, remember to keep it funky in the world of Pokemons. It's all about the groove, the style, and catchin' 'em all with that soulful spirit. So get out there, do the hustle, and show those Pokemons who's the funkiest trainer in town! Stay groovy, my Pokemons lovin' brother!

Say, ya dig them pocket monsters, which ones?
ENTP

"Our truest selves exist within the observational incongruencies among general first impressions and further analyses of the finer details."
- from my Ph.D. thesis in psychobabble

Tags:

HighlyIrregular II
Formerly: BarII

Re: Pocket Monsters

Post by HighlyIrregular II » Tue Jun 27, 2023 7:52 pm

I liked monster stickers and smurfs, but I never bought a smurf. Not sure how into Pokemon I would have been if I were younger. I'd like looking through the cards even today though.

Yesterday

Re: Pocket Monsters

Post by Yesterday » Sun Jul 02, 2023 12:22 am

HighlyIrregular II wrote:
Tue Jun 27, 2023 7:52 pm
I liked monster stickers and smurfs, but I never bought a smurf. Not sure how into Pokemon I would have been if I were younger. I'd like looking through the cards even today though.
I'm thinking about making a YouTube product review channel and would like to brainstorm ideas for obscure products I could review.
ENTP

"Our truest selves exist within the observational incongruencies among general first impressions and further analyses of the finer details."
- from my Ph.D. thesis in psychobabble