The Refugee Camp

Worldly and otherworldly topics
HighlyIrregular
Formerly: BarIII

Re: The Refugee Camp

Post by HighlyIrregular » Mon May 02, 2022 9:23 pm

Anyone ever try coin snatching? I posted this to an old chatroom. This is from the 1975 Guinness Book of World Records. It was my favorite book. Based on the questions I used to ask as a kid, my father referred me to the Guinness Book of World Records and the bible. I looked at the children's bible at the library and it wasn't all that IMO. Then I found a Guinness Book of World Records and I was hooked.
Attachments
coin-snatching.jpg
coin-snatching.jpg (412.98 KiB) Viewed 2829 times

HighlyIrregular
Formerly: BarIII

Post by HighlyIrregular » Wed May 25, 2022 5:45 pm

acow.jpg
acow.jpg (9.65 KiB) Viewed 2792 times
That's all I remember about ACow.

HighlyIrregular II
Formerly: BarII

Post by HighlyIrregular II » Sat Jun 18, 2022 12:16 am

I feel bad about a guy from the old forum who once posted about a coincidence and asked if it was a miracle and someone posted a snide remark and the guy never posted again.

Yesterday

Post by Yesterday » Sat Jun 18, 2022 7:40 am

HighlyIrregular II wrote:
Sat Jun 18, 2022 12:16 am
I feel bad about a guy from the old forum who once posted about a coincidence and asked if it was a miracle and someone posted a snide remark and the guy never posted again.
I prayed dis mornin. I told 'em I say, Daddy-up I sure hope you make that boy sit on'a icy cold pack'a popsicles baby. 'Till he feel 'em in the belly' N'tidy up yo lingo sit-down n sh'up. Cool it. Sh'up!
ENTP

"Our truest selves exist within the observational incongruencies among general first impressions and further analyses of the finer details."
- from my Ph.D. thesis in psychobabble

Yesterday

Post by Yesterday » Sat Jun 18, 2022 7:59 am

HighlyIrregular wrote:
Mon May 02, 2022 9:23 pm
Anyone ever try coin snatching? I posted this to an old chatroom. This is from the 1975 Guinness Book of World Records. It was my favorite book. Based on the questions I used to ask as a kid, my father referred me to the Guinness Book of World Records and the bible. I looked at the children's bible at the library and it wasn't all that IMO. Then I found a Guinness Book of World Records and I was hooked.
Blah blah, well after yo Daddy got rid a yo good fer nothin' butt he called me up. Know whattey say? Good stuff. The kind that puts warts on a grumpy man's balls. So I said to yo Daddy, look'ere mister. I don't care. Nuh uh! You gone sh'up. I broke that man spirit. Shriveled his nuts up real goot. Then I crawled up inside his ass. Mhm, and wrote my name in graffiti. Drank a pop, littered it, wiped some boogers, n y'know why? So he know I been there. Now go cry n sh'up!
ENTP

"Our truest selves exist within the observational incongruencies among general first impressions and further analyses of the finer details."
- from my Ph.D. thesis in psychobabble