Technical Issues

Forum-related topics
puerile_polyp

Re: Technical Issues

Post by puerile_polyp » Mon Nov 25, 2019 5:34 pm

Sinny wrote:
Mon Nov 25, 2019 5:30 pm
(I'm gonna need help figuring out embedding n shit, I'm a dunce)
We don't have it yet, but if somebody is crazy enough to hand me admin keys I think I could install it.

I also think it would be better if the default quote behavior only grabbed the first level and not all the nested quotes.

Blorg

Post by Blorg » Mon Nov 25, 2019 6:32 pm

puerile_polyp wrote:
Mon Nov 25, 2019 5:34 pm
Sinny wrote:
We don't have it yet, but if somebody is crazy enough to hand me admin keys I think I could install it.
I think Utisz can manage installing it.

Sinny

Post by Sinny » Mon Nov 25, 2019 7:32 pm

Blorg wrote:
Mon Nov 25, 2019 6:32 pm
puerile_polyp wrote:
Mon Nov 25, 2019 5:34 pm
Sinny wrote:
Hehe.

I'm with him on the quotes though.

puerile_polyp

Post by puerile_polyp » Mon Nov 25, 2019 7:58 pm

Blorg wrote:
He kinda posted that he can't.

I know you really don't like me (still not sure why), and if you have a reason you think I shouldn't be involved or have access, feel free to express that. But nobody else has responded to his request for help.

Blorg

Post by Blorg » Mon Nov 25, 2019 8:16 pm

puerile_polyp wrote:
Mon Nov 25, 2019 7:58 pm
Blorg wrote:

I know you really don't like me (still not sure why), and if you have a reason you think I shouldn't be involved or have access, feel free to express that. But nobody else has responded to his request for help.
I do like you most of the time, and in most contexts, but I don't trust you for reasons I've explained several times.

It's not my decision though so it doesn't really matter anyway. Let's let it go.

puerile_polyp

Post by puerile_polyp » Mon Nov 25, 2019 8:45 pm

Blorg wrote:
Mon Nov 25, 2019 8:16 pm
puerile_polyp wrote:
Mon Nov 25, 2019 7:58 pm
Blorg wrote:

I do like you most of the time, and in most contexts, but I don't trust you for reasons I've explained several times.

It's not my decision though so it doesn't really matter anyway. Let's let it go.
Hmm, mostly what you've expressed to me is that you don't like me :)

I'm gonna win your trust @Blorg. You're gonna understand the real me, you're gonna know that beneath this turbulent surface I am 1000% devoted to my principles. You'll never again imagine that your posts might be safer in the hands of another. I will be your forum rock. Let's start this journey of 1000 miles with a single step, just go over to that thread and second me for admin.

Sinny

Post by Sinny » Mon Nov 25, 2019 9:43 pm

:mrgreen:

Utisz

Post by Utisz » Tue Nov 26, 2019 11:50 pm

Yeah I'm just super busy these days and getting close to finishing a paper for work that has been hanging over me for way longer than strictly necessary so trying to stay focused on that. I will have a bit more time later in the week to look into things but help will make things faster. So either I need help or y'all need patience (hopefully not supermarket fantasy levels of patience though). :D

Sinny

Post by Sinny » Wed Nov 27, 2019 4:01 pm

Utisz wrote:
Tue Nov 26, 2019 11:50 pm
Yeah I'm just super busy these days and getting close to finishing a paper for work that has been hanging over me for way longer than strictly necessary so trying to stay focused on that. I will have a bit more time later in the week to look into things but help will make things faster. So either I need help or y'all need patience (hopefully not supermarket fantasy levels of patience though). :D
Mate, I've been waiting for like three years.

sitka

Post by sitka » Thu Nov 28, 2019 2:07 am

Utisz wrote:
Tue Nov 26, 2019 11:50 pm
Hey, there are some of us who have been talking for years about starting another forum and you’ve beat us all to it. That’s a good start.